General Documents required for visa
Please note that your application should be submitted with the following documents:
01. Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport (first four pages and endorsement of extension of validity if any) should be attached. All old passports must be submitted with the application form.
02. One recent (not less than 3 months old) passport-size colour photograph depicting full face;
03. Proof of Residence: A copy of National ID Card and Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone, gas or water bill.
04. Proof of Profession: Certificate from the employer. In case of students, copy of Identity card from the educational institution is to be attached.
05. Proof of Financial soundness: Endorsement of foreign currency equivalent to US $150/- per applicant or copy of international credit card or updated bank statement showing sufficient balance to finance travel to India.
06. Online Visa Application form which has both BGDD Registration No. and date of appointment with time.