Study In Ukraine
Required are the following documents for admission:
01. An original secondary education certificate, its translation into Ukrainian or Russian, list of disciplines with academic scores
02. A document of the HIV-negative status
03. A medical certificate of health from the native foreigner’s country. The certificate should be granted at least two months prior to his/her entrance to Ukraine
04. A copy of the birth certificate
05. 12 pictures 35x45 mm
06. Open return up to a year
07. A passport.
Documents 1, 3, 4 should be notarized according to legislation of the issuing country and legalized in accordance with established procedure.
Embassy of Ukraine in delhi
Applicants for student visa (“D” type) along with the application have to submit the following documents:
1. Original of invitation for study and its photocopy;
2. Original of birth certificate and its photocopy with translation into Ukrainian language;
3. Original of school-leaving certificate with transcript of marks and their photocopies with translation into Ukrainian language;
4. Medical certificate of general fitness and its photocopy issued no more than 2 months before University studies’ process begin;
5. Original of affidavit (sponsorship letter), which has to contain: a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant;
6. Photocopy of sponsor`s ID/passport;
7. The original of person’s or sponsor’s bank statement for the last six months. Minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses);
8. The insurance policy valid for the period of stay in Ukraine and its photocopy.
Originals of birth certificates, school-leaving certificates and medical certificates must be legalized by the relevant Ministry of foreign affairs.