Tourism visa (C/TU)
The short-stay visa for tourism purposes (marked C/TU) – this type of visa is issued to third-country nationals who wish to travel to Romania for tourism.
- passport valid at least three months beyond intended period of stay
- ID card copy
- 2 recent colour photos 3 cm x 4 cm, on a white background;
- dully filled in visa application form;
- letter of certification of employment;
- booking of a two-way flight ticket to Romania;
- medical insurance valid in Romania, covering one day longer beyond the intended period of stay and of a value not less than 50,000 EUR (original and copy);
- proof of financial means in the amount of EUR 50/day for the entire period, but not less than EUR 500 or the equivalent in convertible currency;
- proof of accommodation, as a voucher of paid accommodation at a tourism unit.
Visa fee is the equivalent in baht of 60 EUR.