01. Passport with a validity of at least six months beyond the date of intended stay (Original present valid passport & old expired original passports if any to be clubbed in). Clear photocopy of all Schengen/UK/USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA visa pages and Refusal seal pages of the passport/s, present and previous. Passport should have at least two blank pages.
02. One application forms dully filled in and signed with a blue/black ball-point pen by the Applicant. (The first visa form should be filled in original and photocopy can be taken of the other one). The mail address and a telephone number where the Applicant can be contacted must be clearly stated in the application.
03. Two passport-size color photographs (35 mm x 45 mm) full face, no glasses, no head covering and plain white background only and should be pasted on the right side of each form.
04. A Covering letter explaining in detail the purpose of the visit that the Applicant intends to take, must be addressed to the Embassy of Dhaka.
05. Original invitation letter from the Spanish company or companies receiving him explaining the nature of the existing relation and the motive of the visit. It is not necessary that the company gets in touch directly with the Consulate.
06. Certificate of incorporation of the company or organization in Bangladesh and / or Memorandum and articles of association and / or Trade license English translate copy. (If applicable).
07. If the purpose of the visit is any other than the business trip (for example: conferences, participation in sports events, cultural activities, etc.) all the documents which may justify the motive of the visit.
08. All the documents that the Applicant may consider appropriate in order to show his / her personal economic situation and attested copies of any other documents that the applicant may decide to provide. These documents are necessary even it is another person, company or institution who bears the expenses of the trip.
09. Original Bank statement (Personal and Company) for the last 3 months which are issued from the bank 2 or 3 days prior to submission of application. The statements should be signed by the bank / branch manager and it should be bear seal / stamp of the bank / branch manager.
10. Income Tax Returns English translate copy for the last one year
11. Salary slips for the last 6 months (if applicable)
12. A copy of flight booking for the entire sector of travel.
13. Hotel confirmation from Spain.
14. Proof of travel insurance(original & photocopy), for a minimum of 30,000 Euros, to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and / or emergency hospital treatment. The insurance must be valid throughout the territory of the Member States and cover the entire duration of the travel i.e.Bangladesh to Bangladesh . Click here to download "EMBASSY APPROVED INSURANCE COMPANY LIST"