Canadian High Commission in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212 Bangladesh
Phone: (+88) 02 9887091-97 Fax: (+88) 02 8823043
Requirement for Canadian visa application:
Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) operated by VFS Bangladesh (Private) Limited. CVAC is authorized to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, fees and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can also assist in scheduling interviews on behalf of the Canada visa office.
VFS Office Address: VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka 4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90, Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
1. Temporary Resident Visa: a) Visit as a Tourist or b) Visit on Business
2. Study Permits: Extend your study permit and get information about working while you study or after you graduate.
3. Work Permit: Extend a work permit or hire a foreign work.
4. Permanent Resident Travel: A travel document is normally only valid for one single entry. You should apply for a new PR card as soon as you resume residence in Canada.
General Visa Requirement List:
1. Visa application form is completed on a computer it must be validated to generate a barcode. Print and place the barcode page (page 5 of 5) on the top of your application.
2. A Photocopy of the information page of your valid passport or travel document which includes: • The passport number; • The issuance and expiry dates; • Your photo, name, date and place of birth. Note: There must be one completely blank page other than the last page available in each passport. Refer to the responsible visa office for your region.
3. Two photos on the back of two photos, write your name and date of birth. Note: If you are required to provide biometric fingerprints and photo, you are not required to include paper photos with your application.
4. Proof of Financial Support: You must include proof that you can support yourself and any family members accompanying you while you are in Canada. Last six months Bank Statement with Bank Solvency Certificate.
5. Purpose of Travel: Mentioning detail of purpose of visit with Invitation letter from Canada.
6. Photocopy of your current immigration status: If your country of residence differs from the country of citizenship listed on your passport, you must provide proof of legal status in your country of residence.
If you plan to visit for six months or less: You generally do not require a medical exam, unless you plan to work in certain occupations.
If you plan to visit for more than six months:
You must have a medical exam before you come to Canada.
Application Processing Times: 20 working days.